|The Super Bright Solar Flood Light with 108 LEDs is a great 2-piece outdoor flood light especially designed for commercial or high demand lighting needs. The SGG-F108-2 Solar Flood Light lights an area approximately 30-feet by 30-feet in diameter with strong, reliable light.
It is great for both residential and commercial lighting requirements, such as illuminating signs, gardens, parks, parking areas, docks, warehouses, garages, walkways, driveways and farm areas.
The average light output is 150 watts, with lumen measurement is 540lm(6~7lm/pc). The 108 LED light automatically turns on at night and off at dawn, with a master on/off override switch for your convenience.
Depending on your geographic location in the continental US and weather temperatures, the tested average night time hours of operation are 10-12 hours on a fully charged battery.
The Super Bright Solar Flood Light with 108 LEDs is easily installed with ground stakes. Its battery is protected by an auto-detection circuit in the system that controls the lamp's brightness, of the lamp, allowing the lamp to operate longer as the battery charge declines.
In other words, the battery recognizes its own charge and adjusts the brightness appropriately to save power and extend the length of time the fixture will provide light.
Product comes with:
- Solar Panel
- LED Lamp and Battery
- Ground Stake for Solar Panel
- Free shipping within continental US
- 108 Super Bright LEDs set in lamp measuring 11-inches by 8.5-inches by 3.5-inches
- Lamp Housing is Die Cast Aluminum with tempered glass for strength and durability
- SolarPanel: 18 Volt, 10 Watt Poly Crystalline Solar Panel (17.7-inches by 14.1-inches by 1-inch)
- 12 volt 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Over charge/discharge protection circuitry
- 9-feet of wire between battery and light unit, with water proof connection
- Photo Cell
- On/Off Switch
- Warranty information
LED lights: 3 years
Solar Panel: 1 year
Battery, connectors, wires and accessories: 90 days
- MSRP: $459.99; you save $110.00!