|The design of the Large Urli Planter, influenced by the culture of Southern India, features a small foot, side handles and a simply decorated rim.
Urli planters are traditionally made of heavy cast bronze. This one is made of durable, practical and solid but relatively lightweight cast aluminum with a Verdigris powder-coated finish. (Powder coated finishes are weather resistant, will not peel and are very difficult to chip.)
Use this attractive and versatile container for flower arrangements, to create a table top garden, or to house annuals or herbs for a functional, attractive display on your balcony, terrace or garden. Or, use it on a simple pedestal, shelves, or directly on a flat surface.
Fill it with a mixture of high and cascading annuals, and/or herbs. This can even be used to make a small fountain.
Significant and large enough to hold small topiaries, you'll find that this container will complement, not overwhelm your topiary or other plantings.
- Free shipping within continental US
- Dimensions: 29-in W 24-in deep, 8-in tall
- Made of Cast Aluminum with durable powder-coated finish
- Note: container does not have drainage holes, but these can easily be drilled
- 90 day warranty from manufacturer's defect