Sorry, this item is out of stock until early Spring, 2017.
With a classic French Quarter/New Orleans flair, the new Royal Solar Wall Mount Solar Lamp with GS Solar LED Bulb (GS-98W-WB) combines great looks with advanced solar lighting technology for a traditional looking lamp with warm-toned illumination.
Available in Weathered Bronze, it’s designed for easy mounting on horizontal surfaces such as sunny walls, fences, or wide horizontal posts.
The design is the same as the original Royal Lamp series, but a new LED bulb with eleven LEDs inside along with a new and smaller patented reflector that intensifies and effectively disperses the light.
The new Royal Solar Lamp Wall Mount model comes with all hardware for easy installation. It’s ideal for areas without electricity, as it installs without electricians, landscape disruptions or utility bills. It can also be used to old or inefficient gas or electric wall mounted lights.*
The lamps on/off switch also has two settings for light intensity: High (full power) and Economy. In the High/Full mode, a full solar charge (six hours of direct sun), the light turns on automatically at dusk and stays bright up to eight hours with 120 lumens of light (about the same as a 35 watt incandescent bulb).
Set to the Economy Mode, it will emit 80 lumens and stay bright for 10-12 hours on a full solar charge.
The combination of the LED bulb and new cone technology means that warm-toned illumination is effectively cast.
Low-Maintenance/High Quality Housing
With real beveled glass panes and a powder coated cast-aluminum housing, this solar powered light will last for years with minimum maintenance.
Weather proof with quality construction, the finish should not rust and is highly chip/scratch resistant.
The solar panel is covered by tempered glass for additional good looks.
How it Works
By day, the solar panels (integrated into the light's design and located on four sides of the lamp) charge a 3.2 volt Lithium Ion battery. Once the light is turned on, it will automatically turn on at dusk and stay bright up to 8 hours to 12 hours, depending on the setting you choose.
- Available in Weathered Bronze
- Dimensions: 9 inches wide; 12.5 inches deep, 21 inches tall
- Weight: 10 pounds
- LEDs: 11 advanced SMDs LEDs inside one classic looking bulb
- Light color: 2700K (Kelvin) warm white light
- Lumens: 120, about the same as 35 watt incandescent bulb
- Brightness Settings: High/Full Power (120 Lumens, 8 hours); Economy: (80 Lumens, 10-12 hours)
- Construction: Weather tight cast-aluminum with powder coated finish for long-term good looks and low maintenance
- Panes: Real beveled glass
- Battery Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Strength: 3.2 volts
- Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Warranty: Two (2) Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
- The average expected lifetime of batteries is 2.5 to 3.5 years. Battery lifespan is based upon how many times the light fully charges and discharges. The more sun your area gets, the longer your battery will last
- PleasePlease contact SolarFlairLighting.com for battery replacement. The replacement batteries must be the exact same size, type and strength battery that came with the lamp, and we have access to the best available batteries for these lights.The replacement batteries must be the exact same size, type and strength battery that came with the lamp, and we have access to the best available on the market today
- If you are retrofitting an existing electric or gas fixture, please consult/hire a professional electrician or plumber to make sure the old power sources are safely and properly disconnected.
- As with all solar lights, this product will not work properly unless it is mounted in an area that receives at least six hours of direct sunshine on the solar panels; if using this for an entry wall, please make sure eaves or other building features do not obstruct the panels.
- Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions (cloud/sun) and season (how many hours of daylight) and a minimum of six hours of direct sunlight are necessary to achieve the operation times listed above.
- WARNING: Gama Sonic® Light bulbs cannot be used in other sockets, including other style of Gama Sonic lights. These low-voltage bulbs are specifically designed to work with this fixture.