Our new Solar Security Spotlight with Motion Sensor is designed by one of our best lighting manufacturers: Gama Sonic. This easy to mount spotlight has both user flexibility and 400 lumens of bright white light.
A PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor lets the light turn on when motion is detected within a 350 square foot area with a 160 degree detection zone up to 50 feet away from the light itself.
Based on the average daily sunlight where the fixture is installed, you can attach the solar panel directly to the spotlight, or use the included 16-foot extension cable to put the light where you need it, and the solar panel where it will get maximum sun exposure, such as on a roof.
All Hardware Included for Easy Installation
- Two mounting brackets with screws are included for either mounting option:
- Solar Panel Directly Connected to Solar Spotlight
- Solar Panel Mounted up to 16 Feet away from Solar Spotlight
(16-foot extension cable included)
Flexibility in Use
Along with the ability to decide how to place the spotlight and solar panel, the fixture can easily be adjusted so that the motion detector acts in the way that is best for your property.
- Adjust the angle of the motion detector and the spotlight so that it “sees” the area you need it to see and provides light where needed
- Adjust the time of light when spotlight is activated from 8 seconds to 5 minutes
(Note: 60 to 90 seconds are typical setting for PIR spotlights; the shorter the duration, the longer the solar charge will last)
- Adjust the light’s sensitivity to motion between two and 50 feet: the light senses motion with a 160 degree field
- Adjust LUX: from complete darkness to daylight (daylight is not recommended as the battery will run down quickly; the recommended setting is to just after dusk to full darkness)
- Dimensions, with solar panel attached: 8.5 inches wide, 8.5 inches deep, 12 inches tall
- 10 high quality LEDs (Bright White)
- 400 lumens of light
- Rechargeable, Replaceable battery: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) 3.2V battery
- Included 16-foot cord lets you place solar panel up to 16 feet away from spotlight
- All mounting hardware included
- Adjustable settings for LUX, PIR sensitivity and duration of light when activated
- Solar Panel must be placed in area with at least 6 hours of direct sunlight
- Duration of light: factor of stored solar energy and settings; on 60-second activation cycle and full solar charge should provide 10 to 12 hours of quality light when activated
- Two (2) year manufacturers’ warranty