|The Solar Flood Light for Continuous Lighting is the perfect fixture for the continuous lighting of flags, signage, gardens, landscapes, walkways, driveways, decks, patios or any large outdoor area, particularly those that are difficult or expensive to access with electricity.
It can be mounted in the ground for up-lighting, or to a wall or other vertical surface. And, the product now comes with special hardware to mount it to flagpoles!
The durable, water/weather-resistant fixture has 6 high efficiency super-bright LEDs. It automatically turns on at dusk and stays bright between 4 hours on the high power setting or 8 hours on the power saving setting.
(When set to the "high brightness" the six LEDs used in this floodlight are approximately equal to the illumination of a 60 watt incandescent bulb.)
With a 15-foot cord able to connect the solar lighting fixture to the solar panel, it can be mounted high above the ground to avoid being covered by snow or leaves.
The cord also provides the flexibility to place the solar panel where it will absorb maximum solar energy and then mount the light itself up to 15-feet away, even inside sheds, barns or other outdoor structures.
The sturdy weather solar lighting fixture is constructed of metal with quality bulbs, housing, solar panels and connections for reliability.
Discounts available for large quantity orders, please email info@SolarFlairLighting.comfor details.
- Free shipping within continental US
- Manual on/off and brightness sector switch
- Uses 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (included)
- Includes 9-foot cable that provides flexibility to place the light one place, and the solar panel in another location so that the most possible sunlight is absorbed
- Metal body, weather-tight construction
- Limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty