|Cost of One Street Light*
|Made in USA:
This is an average cost for reference. The actual cost can be higher or lower depending on conditions at the installation site and the quantity orders.
Significant cost savings are achieved when several lights are purchased due to economy of engineering. These are custom lights and designing the lights to your specific installation site are factored into pricing.
Shipping is by freight and those charges are not included due to the many variables that enter into freight estimates.
The Lita Solar Street Light Series provides customized lighting solutions for smaller areas than our other street lights.
Depending on your needs, they are equipped lighting fixtures with 8 to 15 Watt LED bulbs (standard has input voltage of 12V with 8W power consumption) and emit 720 lumens to illuminate round areas that are approximately 15 feet in diameter.
The luminaire and battery are mounted on a 12 foot pole made of hot galvanized steel, with powder-coated finishes available as an option.
While the Lita series is not meant for large roadways, they are ideal for pathways or narrow roads (such as private drives) as well as docks, marinas and recreational areas. Depending on the climate, Lita Solar Lights have system autonomy (reliable light after cloudy days) of 3 to 4 days.
- Leak proof deep cycle lead-acid battery are used, either as GEL batteries wired in series or parallel and placed in a battery pack.
- Waterproof battery boxes (for underground placement) or a metallic battery box (for pole-mounted batteries) are standard features.
- The operating voltage is 12V, with a capacity of 50Ah @ 20 hr-rate to 17.75 V per cell at 1.75V at temperatures of 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The expected lifespan of the batteries is between 5 and 7 years.
- The maximum power of the 26-inch by 22-inch solar panels if 50 watts.
- The mono or polycrystalline solar panels are framed in aluminum and covered with glass for protection against the elements.
- With a conversion efficiency as high as 15 percent, the expected lifespan of the panels is between 20 to 25
- With an IP65 Degree of Protection, these are excellent for areas with high humidity.
- The controller allows the lamp to run on lower power (dimming) and detects when the batteries are running low on energy to extend the duration of light each night, particularly after cloudy day(s).
Note: costs noted in this product description are baseline estimates. Your price may be higher or lower depending on the site requirements. Customer should call us to discuss your requirements, as each light is engineered to the specific conditions of the installation site, including:
- Longitude, which impacts sunshine available to the solar panel;
- Average sunny days per year, used to recommend the battery, solar panel and controller configurations to provide bright and reliable lighting;
- Temperature and humidity, another factor in solar street light configurations.
- Reliable high brightness is provided through LED fixtures with 720.
- Gel battery (5 to 7 year expected life)means superior performance, even in areas with wide ranges of temperatures
- Multiple lighting modes are available based on geographic location and customer requirements
- Multiple options are available for color, lamp arms and battery position on the lamp post or below ground)
- Fast and easy installation with minimal disturbance of the roadway or the installation site: far less than the installation of new electric street lights
- Low maintenance and excellent product warranties