|Cost of One Street Light*
|Made in USA:
This is an average cost for reference. The actual cost will be higher or lower depending on conditions at the installation site and the quantity ordered.
Significant cost savings are achieved when several lights are purchased due to economy of engineering. These are custom lights and designing the lights to your specific installation site are factored into pricing.
Shipping is by freight and those charges are not included due to the many variables that enter into freight estimates.
The Supera Series of Solar Street Lights is designed to illuminate large areas such as multiple highway lanes, wide roadways and ramps, or large parking lots.
The system autonomy for Supera lights (reliable light after periods of cloudy days) is 3 to 7 days depending on geographic conditions.
The Supera series is an advanced street light that emits brilliant, reliable light with a light color that is ideal for drivers. With the lighting fixture mounted on a five-foot long arm, it covers wide areas with 6240 lumens.
The engineering of the lamps controllers and other components, including an adjustable bracket for the solar panel, allows the light to work effectively in a wide range of geographic locations.
- Significant discounts are available when solar street lights are purchased in quantity. Like each light, the discount is largely determined by how each light is configured to match your lighting requirements and the geographic location of the installation site.
- Costs noted in this product description are baseline estimates. Customer should call us to discuss your requirements, as each light is engineered to the specific conditions of the installation site, including: Longitude, which impacts sunshine available to the solar panel; Average sunny days per year, used to recommend the battery, solar panel and controller configurations to provide bright and reliable lighting;Temperature and humidity, another factor in solar street light configurations.
Advantages of the Supera Solar Street Light Series
SolarFlairLighting.com gathers basic information from each customer and works with our manufacturer's engineers to recommend a configuration that is best for the application site. Multiple options are available for light strength, wattage and pole height.
American Made Supera Lights Are Available
USA-made Supera lights are also available; the higher prices reflect American labor and other US manufacturing costs. However, these lights are TAA-compliant, a necessity for virtually all renewable energy incentive programs as well as FHWA, GSA and other federal, state or most local government funding.
- Reliable high brightness is provided through individual CREE LED fixtures that provide up to 110 lumens per watt. These lamps are two to three times brighter than a High Pressure Sodium (HSP), 6 to 10 times brighter than incandescent lamps, and which last far longer that either alternative
- Lights operate exceptionally during winter months (when there is less sun in general) and also during periods of significant rain and/or snow
- Lenses and lighting fixtures are recommended for specific applications based on information supplied by customer
- Gel battery (5 to 7 year expected life)means superior performance, even in areas with wide ranges of temperatures
- Multiple lighting modes are available based on geographic location and customer requirements
- Multiple options are available for color, lamp arms and battery position (such as top of the lamp, on the lamp post, or below ground)
- Fast and easy installation with minimal disturbance of the roadway or the installation site: far less than electric street lights
- Low maintenance and excellent product warranties
- Wattage: 60 Watts (standard); 80 Watts; or 100 Watts (price is shown for standard 60 watt models)
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 120Ah @ 20 hour rate to 1.75 V per battery cell at 77 degrees Fahrenheit
- As these lights are shipped via freight, free shipping is not available; this is factored into the price
- Standard recommended lamp post is 26-feet high, made of hot-galvanized steel with powder coated finish available upon request
- Product comes with pole, waterproof box for batteries, mounting accessories and other items to install the light properly