Our Industrial Strength Solar Floodlight has 156 SMD LEDs and is made for commercial and industrial applications that need a high level of bright, reliable, fixed or motion-activated light in a 30 by 50 foot area.
The estimated light output is comparable to approximately 200 watts of incandescent bulbs with a lumen measurement of 780.
Depending on environmental issues (geographic location in US and weather temperatures) the estimated night time hours of operation is 10-12 hours on a fully charged battery.
This one floodlight lets you choose from three separate operating modes:
- Motion-activated, dusk-to-dawn security light;
- Remote control on/off dusk-to-dawn security light; or
- Continuous flood light for security, to light for signs, parking areas, loading docks, etc.
Many features of the Industrial Grade Motion Activated Security Solar Flood Light with Remote Control are not available on many solar security lights on the market today. The SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LEDS are cutting-edge lighting technology.
SMDs are small solid state, high-intensity chips that are extremely energy efficient and provide superior lighting. They also have lower light decay (loss of light over time) than standard or super flux LEDs, which are often used in solar lighting.
The Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Sensor that detects motion gives you flexibility to:
- Set sensitivity to light (LUX) to the exact level of darkness at which you want the light to begin turning on;
- Set sensitivity to motion, up to 40 feet from the sensor
- Set amount of time the flood light will stay on when activated (10 seconds to 5 minutes)
The lighting fixture (11 inches by 8 inches by 7 inches) has a housing made of die-cast aluminum with tempered glass. Two 18 volt, 10 Watt Poly crystalline solar panels mean maximum absorption of solar energy, which is stored in a 12 volt, 7Ah Lithium Ion battery.
Because the solar panel is connected to the light with a 15 foot cord, you can place the light exactly where you need it and put the solar panel where it will absorb the most sunlight.
The PIR motion sensor also can be placed 15 away from the lighting fixture. (Note: PIR sensor should not be installed if you wish to use this fixture for continuous light.) It installs easily with complete, detailed instructions included.
A wall-mount for the solar panels and flood light is included; an optional pole mount for the solar panel is are available, as are extra remotes.
- Dimensions of Flood Light: 11 inches by 8 inches by 7 inches
- Solar panels: Twin (two) hinged 18 Volt, 10 Watt Poly Crystalline solar panels (total dimension (13-inch by 11-inch by 1-inch)
- 156 Super Bright SMD LEDs mean latest in LED technology
- Lumens: 780 (6-7lm/per LED); equal to about 200 watts of incandescent bulbs
- One of the strongest, most flexible solar security lights available on the market today
- Flexibility in mounting, choose of operating modes, and placement of solar panel
- Fixture is water proof and may be used anywhere
- PIR sensor (for motion-activation) is connected to the fixture via a 15-foot cable. While extremely water-resistant, the PIR sensor is not waterproof and should be mounted in a semi-protected area, such as beneath eaves
- PIR sensor should not be connected if the flood light is to be used for continuous motion
- Fixture Housing: die-cast aluminum for strength with tempered glass pane
- Controller and circuitry provides overcharge and discharge protection, to prevent the light from damage during periods of inactivity or high discharge rates (such as during extended cloudy weather)
- Convenient remote control lets you stay inside and control light turning on and off
- Long lasting Lithium Ion Battery: 12 volt 7Ah
- Over charge/discharge protection circuitry
- Solar pane:18 volt, 10 wall-mounted solar panels (13-inches inches wide, 11-inches long, one-inch thick)
- Long-lasting rechargeable Li-Ion battery included (12 V, 7Ah)15 Feet of waterproof connecting wire between light and solar panel means flexibility, letting you easily put the light where you need it most
- 3 year warranty on LED Lights
- One year warranty on solar panels
- 90 day warranty on case, connectors and wires (void if wires cuts or connectors are altered)
- MSRP: $844.98