The Baytown Solar Lamp in White now has brighter light, three mounting options in one package (post, wall, and pier for flat surfaces).
You also choose between bright white or more traditional warm white light with a simple flip of a switch.
The Baytown Solar Lamp in Weathered Bronze can be used as:
- A Fitter for new or existing posts, including to retrofit older smaller electric or gas lamps
- A sconce/wall-mounted light for vertical flat surfaces such as sunny exterior walls fences, or wide posts
- As Pier mount, for flat sunny surfaces such as stone walls, columns or pillars, or wider railings
Baytown solar lamps are recommended to illuminate smaller residential areas including patios, decks, entrances and gardens.
On a full solar charge (4 to 6 hours of strong sunshine), they automatically turn on at dusk and stay bright to 12 hours of light each night depending on season, weather and quality of sunlight.
Using patented cone reflector technology, each Baytown Solar Lamp has with two sets of 5 advanced SMD lights (5 warm white and 5 bright white, you pick which 5 to operate with switch). The LED light beams are intensified and cast over a wide area via patented cone reflector technology.
Beautiful beveled glass is just one sign of the quality with which this product was designed!
The housing is constructed of weather, rust- and chip-resistant powder-coated cast-aluminum for low maintenance and long-term durability. The only real maintenance: occasionally clearing dust, pollen from the solar panel.
- Fitter: 8.5 inches wide, 8.5 inches deep, 17 inches tall/high
- Wall Mount: 8.5 inches wide, 10 inches deep, 16-inches tall/high
- Pier/Column Mount: 8.5 inches wide, 8.5 inches deep, 18 inches tall/high
- Weight: Slightly over 7 pounds
- Lumen output:
- Bright White Mode: approximately 80 lumens (about the same as a 25-30 watt bulb)
- Warm White: 70 lumens (about equal to a 20-25 watt incandescent bulb)
- LEDs: advanced SMD technology. 5 Warm White/5 Bright White per lamp
- Switch from bright white/warm white light with switch easily
- Quality illumination via patented cone prism technology that enhances brightness and casts light over wider area
- Battery: One (1) Lithium Ion battery pack
- Strength: 3.2 volts, 1500 mAh (LED power use is 100 mAh)
- Batteries are charged by the solar panel and last about 1000 charge/discharge cycles or 2.5 to three years in most areas
- Durable, rust-resistant cast aluminum frame
- Panes: beveled glass
- Solar Panels: 4 monocrystalline solar panels integrated into lamp design
- Tempered glass protects silicon solar panels for easy cleaning and long-term durability
- Solar Panel Strength: 2 watts (.5 watts per panel)
- Light Duration: 8-12 hours on full solar charge (six hours of full strong sunlight)
- Two (2) Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Against Defects