Our EZ-Anchor Bollard Solar Lamps in Silver are sold in pairs, the way most people use them.
The light combines clean lines with advanced solar lighting technology for bright outdoor solar lights that are ideal for sidewalks, paths, courtyards, and driveways.
A solar panel located at the top of the outdoor lighting fixture absorbs energy that is stored in a quality Lithium Ion battery.
LEDs (9 total) are cleverly mounted on a stem that goes down through the cones. The result: refracted light reflects off of the cones for bright, reliable illumination.
- Two Lamps, each with dimensionsof 26 inches tall, 6 inches in diameter
- Available in your choice of Black or Silver
- EZ-Anchor allows quick installation without need for concrete base
- For use on hardscaped areas, a masonry drill bit will allow installation with longer screws (not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery pack included (battery lasts about two to three years, or 1000 charge/discharge cycles) before replacement
- Durable, hard polyplastic design for low maintenance
- Auto On at dusk, staying bright up to 8 on full solar charge (6 hours or so, depending on strength of sun, season and latitude).
- Hardware included for easy mount to solid surfaces, though stone or concrete surfaces will require masonry drill bit
- LED: 9 high quality, large LEDs on stem provide strong light due to reflection, refraction that enhances intensity
- Light color: 6000 K (bright white)
- Monocrystalline solar panel
- Lumen Output: 100 Lumens (~ comparable to 25 watt incandescent bulb)
- Two (2) Year Manufacturer's Warranty